Position: Digital Marketing Executive
Experience: 3-5 years
Functional Area: Digital Marketing / Internet Marketing
Location: Ashok Vihar, Delhi
Desired Candidate Skills:
- At-least 3 years hands-on experience in managing Google AdWords and Facebook Marketing with ROI related KPIs
- Expert Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, Power Editor & Google Adwords
- Should have handled a FB marketing & Google Adwords budget in excess 50 lacs preferably
- Must have knowledge of Google Analytics
- Facebook & Google certified professional will be preferred
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Team Management experience
- Must be ready to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment & should be a self-starter
- Plan monthly calendar for Digital Marketing
- As a paid marketing expert, you will be responsible for running marketing campaigns on FB and Google AdWords.
- You will help create & execute strategy for new user acquisition and also returning user engagement on Google and Facebook.
- You should have in-depth knowledge of Adwords and be a hands-on marketer having run a search as well as display campaigns including A/B testing ads. Along with
running the accounts, you will also contribute to our overall growth strategy nationally as well as at a city level marketing strategy.
- Additionally, if you have excellent reasoning and data analysis skills then you would be a person of interest. Having a good grasp of English and a thorough understanding of web/app based businesses and knowledge of MS Excel would be a plus.
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Co-ordinate with in-house graphic designers & content writer to create unique and engaging content
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, new products, web technologies, changes in algorithms and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns and give feedback to content and design teams.
- Ensure all content confirms with brand guidelines.Content Writing experience is mandatory.
Salary: 3,00,000 to 4,20,000 p.a.
Shift Timing: 9:30 A.M. to 6:30 P.M.
Interested Candidate please send your resume with photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org