Position: Research Analyst
Educational Qualification: B.Com/BBA/BA/MBA
Experience: Candidates having minimum 01 year experience in International BPO / KPO shall only be considered.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Research assignments would primarily focus on B2B respondents and the candidate will be required to call-up these respondents and convince them to participate in our research surveys further take them through the questionnaire and capture responses over the phone.
* Primarily will be involved in conducting research surveys over the phone with national and international respondents.
* Perform secondary research and generate leads using various tools, directories and websites.
* Conduct survey with C level industry experts and collect feedback over the call.
* Must have excellent communication skills
* Should be flexible with rotational shifts (US, UK, APAC).
2.4 - 4.5 LPA + Incentives
The applicant must be flexible in terms of working hours as per the project requirement.
Working Days: 05 days working
Benefits: Both side cabs for Gurugram, South & West Delhi
Work Location: Sector- 34, Gurugram
No. of Vacancies: Multiple
* Graduation is must.
* The applicant must be flexible in terms of working hours as per the project requirement.
* We provide both side cabs for Gurugram, South & West Delhi. However, we are ok to hire from other locations as well if the candidate can relocate.
* Salary (Not Constraint) but basic criteria as:
- upto 35K -- for Candidates having prior experience in ‘Primary - Market Research’ profile
- upto 28K -- for Candidates having prior experience in BPO / 'Secondary - Market Research' profile
Our Client Company is one of Market Research, Management Consulting and Market Representation Company, dedicated to deliver quality performance by matching the right need with the correct solution. They partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
With rich experience in Healthcare, FMCG and Technology (to name a few), this company helps its clients to identify and reach the right customers. They offer range of products and services for the growing organizations who wish to strengthen their market analysis, strategic network planning and decision support capabilities. Using the industry knowledge, they help its clients to:
*Conduct Comprehensive Market Research
*Reach New Markets
*Increase Revenues and Profits in existing markets
*Deliver products and services to the right customer groups
Interested Candidate please Call / SMS / Whatsapp at 9920040388 after sending your resume with photograph at email@example.com