We are hiring Personal Assistant-cum-Stenographer on Contract Basis for a highly reputed Company named “DELHI MUMBAI INDUSTRIAL CORRIDOR DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED”. The Job & Company profile is as below:-
Recruitment of Personal Assistant-cum-Stenographer on Contract Basis
1. COMPANY PROFILE:
Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor vision is to create strong economic base with globally competitive environment and state of the art infrastructure to activate local commerce, enhance foreign investments and attain sustainable developments.
The project is conceived to be developed as a Global Manufacturing and Trading Hub. The ambitious project will be funded through private-public partnership, Government of India and foreign investment. The backbone of the project is the Dedicated Freight Corridor being development by Ministry of Railway which span across 1483 km.
The industrial corridor project is implemented by Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited (DMICDC), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956.
Delhi – Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) Project is one of the biggest Industrial Development Project of Government of India. It is an ambitious project aimed to developing an Industrial Zone spanning across six states in India i.e., State of UP, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra.
Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor will undertake the development of manufacturing cities using sustainable technology with the objective of expanding the manufacturing and services base. Substantial progress has been made since the inception of the projects in terms of master planning and mow the project is entering the phase of implementation.
2. JOB DESCRIPTION & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The job requires providing all secretarial related assistance to the reporting officers as per following:
· To type and take dictation in shorthand and to transcribe it accurately;
· To keep record of incoming / outgoing dak, files / register etc. to keep filling upto date, to fix appointments, to arrange meetings and collect information desired by the Officer, to deal in a tactful manner with visitors and to attend telephone calls with courtesy;
· To keep an accurate list of engagements, meetings, etc. and remind the o fficer in time and to make available to him all the necessary papers for su ch engagements / meetings;
· To maintain a proper order of the papers required to be dealt with by the officer and to bring to his notice, the papers/ cases which require immediate attention;
· To keep track of the progress of the cases / matters till these are finally disposed off;
· To perform such other duties as may be assigned to him / her from time to time;
· To maintain the list of officers (with their official as well as residential telephones and addresses) with whom the officer is likely to have official dealings; and
· To maintain confidentiality and secrecy.
3. APPROX SALARY:
CTC- 20k to 25k
5. ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION:
· Should be a graduate with professional qualification in stenography preferably a Diploma in Office Management; and
· Should have expertise to work on computers.
6. OFFICE TIMING:
9:30 am to 7:00 pm.
7. NUMBER OF WORKING DAY:
6 days per week.
8. JOB LOCATION:
Interested Candidates please send your resume alongwith a photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org