Executive - Hotel Reservation
We have required Candidate for HOTEL RESERVATION profile for one of our Client Company. The company is into the business of HOSPITALITY and working as a Single Point solution provider for all accommodation related needs and requirements of any budget/location etc. both in Delhi-NCR region and also Pan India.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Make reservations for guests looking to stay at hotels.
- Help customers over the phones who are calling to get price quotes
- Reserve rooms or handle guests as walk-ins.
- Set weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals to achieve.
- Plan, lead, promote and manage the operation to achieve set objectives, budgets and business plan.
- Prepare and implement procedures, guidelines and standards for the operation.
- Check guest in and out of the hotel as part of their reservation duties.
- Maintain some sort of records with all transactions from that day of service.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Reporting Manager/ Officials.
Education and Experience
- Graduate/PG in any stream. (Preferably in Hospitality)
- Experience in hotel reservations.
- Experience with relevant software applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Formal presentation skills
Job Location: DLF Phase -1, Gurgaon, India.
Minimum Qualification: Graduate in any stream
Gender Preference: Only Female Candidates can apply
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent Communication Skills and Good Command on Verbal & Written English required,
- Should be smart and pleasant personality.
Experience: Minimum 1 year
Salary Offered: ; Starts with 2.4 lac p.a. (Salary NO BAR for deserving Candidate.)
Keep in mind NO application shall be considered without photograph.
Interested Candidate may send their CV with Photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Shortlisted Candidates shall be contacted.